We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent. When you complete an application to join the club certain personal information is collected from you (for example: your name, email address, gender, golf handicap, type of membership sought). You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What do we collect –
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Phone Numbers
- E-mail Address
- Handicap Ability
- Membership Categories
- Bank Details (if applicable)What we do with the information we gather –
- We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Sending subscription notices to you.
- Recording financial transaction to your subscription account.
- Contacting you with relevant club correspondence.
- Maintaining a record of any competitions you play in.
- Maintaining a record of your handicap and related GUI Number.
- Providing you with a Members Card for gaining access to the club facilities.
- Confirm your handicap to other Golf Clubs if they request confirmation of your handicap for any competitions you have entered with them. Bandon Golf Club will retain your personal information in our Club Membership Database for the duration of your membership. We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers within the Republic of Ireland. Bandon Golf Club complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change/update this policy as is necessary and will notify you accordingly. This policy is effective from 29/5/2018.If you have any queries regarding your data you may contact the Data Control Officer at 023/8841111.
- Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to contact the Data Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with the way your data is being processed.