Optimum Health and Improved Golf Performance – a health and wellbeing course with Alison Kingston
Alison is a Nutritional Therapist and Eating Psychology Coach with over 10 years’ experience working with groups and one to one with clients in her practice.
What you will learn during this course:
• How to naturally and effectively reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation.
• What foods and supplements will support you to increase your energy and concentration levels on and off the golf course.
• Natural solutions for digestive issues such as acid reflux, bloating and IBS.
• The best ways to prevent disease/illness naturally.
• Alison will also share information on a revolutionary light therapy patch that is helping her clients get natural pain relief from arthritis, back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain etc.
Handouts included each class.
Venue: Bandon Golf Club
Dates: 27th Feb/ 6th March/ 3rd April 7.30pm-8.30pm.
Cost: €50 for the 3 classes or €20 per class.
To book your place please contact Noelle 0879727789